Sunday, February 7, 2010

Diary of a Teenage Girl Book Series

Hey everyone, i'm reading this interesting series books, name Diary of a Teenage Girl, by Melody Carlson, it's mostly for teenage girls,i would encourage every teenage girl out there to read them, they are so interesting every time i finish a series i just can't wait to start on the other one, well here is the website so that you can check out what i'm talking about. Melody Carlson has a lot of series books, but this is the Series i'm reading right now: series, Maya. I've already read the first two, i'm ready to read the third one.



For more information on Diary of a Teenage series book visit this website


1 comment:

  1. Wow:) sounds like a great series!

    I saw you had posted your blog on our alternate school website:) we have TONS of other blogs

    I think we're a little blog-happy:D

    I'm guessing you just found us. Did you hear about us or just find us?

    jw:)

    ReplyDelete

Bless My Friends Online

Bless My Friends Online